Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we set out our policy relating to the collection, usage, storage and disclosure of your personal data (this "Policy") in the website.
- The user name and password will be secured and your personal data will be safely stored in the site's system by exerting reasonable procedures.
- By using the website you authorize us and grant your express consent to us:
- to collect, use, store, process, transfer and/or disclose and to treat automatically or mechanically any data (the "Data") provided by you (including without limitation, Data considered personal, private, sensitive or confidential) in connection with the operation of the website and/or our business;
- to process, transfer and/or disclose any or all of your personal data (including any worldwide data processing, which may be located in a country other than the country of your residence or Hong Kong);
- to transfer or to disclose any or all the Data to our internal parties, affiliated companies and any other business partners directly or indirectly under the control, or owned by any of us, PreferSource (H.K.) Limited and/or Prime Pacific Global Management Corporation, which may be located in a region or jurisdiction other than Hong Kong.
- "Cookies" are a piece of information that a website transfers to your computer's hard drive, for record keeping purposes. The cookies simply operate as a unique identifier, which helps us to know what you find interesting and useful on the website. Any Data collected from the website does not identify the user, allowing you to remain anonymous in our collection of Data.
- We may send any marketing material to you unless we have received your specific request in writing not to do so.
- We will not send you any unsolicited advertising information without your consent. If you are no longer wish to receive any promotion information, you may request to have your name removed from our list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The removal will be fulfilled within 3 months.
- You possess the right, upon reasonable prior written request, to have access to your personal data and to request any amendment thereto.
- We reserve the right to add, delete and/or amend, without notice, at any time and from time to any provisions of this Policy.
- In case of any difference between the English and the Chinese version of this guide, the English version shall prevail for all purposes.
(Updated on 1 May, 2012)